Oct. 11, Nov. 8, Dec. 13, Jan. 10
6:00-8:00 p.m. at Epiphany Station
This training is open to anyone who is part of a church and wants to know how to minister to people with mental health struggles,
as well as anyone who wants to learn how to care for themselves while supporting and ministering to others.
In this course, find out the why and how of ministry to people who might be struggling with emotional and behavioral difficulties, including:
- Why people are difficult at times
- Awareness of types of difficulties and how they manifest
- How to respond effectively and de-escalate people in crisis
- Tips for building a supportive network
- Tips for taking care of yourself when ministry is difficult
- And other relevant discussions
Interested? Register below!
provided by Level5 Services