We are led by dedicated and thoughtful staff, leaders, and volunteers who work hard to serve our guests and reach outsiders in Thief River Falls and northwest Minnesota.
Our coaches are all volunteers who lead specific areas of ministry. They choose to lead their areas (such as kids, discipleship, or finances) because they care about our vision of reaching outsiders, and they can help make that happen through their abilities and dedication. The goal of the coaches is to have more people cared for because more people are caring.
Care Team Coaches: Paul and Linda Ramsey
- Discipleship Training Coaches: Allan and Naomi Zak
- [e] Babies Coach: Jewel Fultz
- [e] Kids Coach: Tirzah Hudson & Jakki Towse
- Facilities Coach: Jay Malwitz
- Finance Ministry Coach: Brian German
- Prayer Team: Linda Ramsey & Fabian Tunberg
- Small Groups Coach: Rob Mickelson
- Welcome Coach: Andy Hudson
- Welcome Station: Tracy Nelson
- Coffee Station: Katie German
Our Oversight Team meets weekly to prayerfully and wisely guide Epiphany Station into the future regarding big-picture issues like staffing, property, finances, church planting, and vision-building. Current overseers are Cole Hamre, Daren Asp, and Tim Fultz.
Covenant Partners are people have taken ownership of the mission and vision of Epiphany Station to the next level. They have completed training to partner with leadership in making final staff- and property-related decisions.
(Formerly the Baptist General Conference) Converge is a movement of over 1,300 churches working to help people meet, know and follow Jesus. They start and strengthen churches worldwide. We are voluntarily aligned with Converge because we think that friendships are important for the sake of accountability, networking, and missions.