Find out all the latest news from Epiphany Station!
TWO discipleship training classes are coming up this month! Starting February 18, Jesus 101 and Mission 101 will be offered simultaneously on Mondays at 6:00 p.m. at Epiphany Station.
- Jesus 101 - This class will give a great explanation of who Jesus is and how our relationship with him affects our lives. He is our God, Savior, Healer, Comforter, Friend, and so much more as you’ll find as we explore Jesus and the Word. Taught by Paul and Linda Ramsey
- Mission 101 - This class will concentrate on what we as Christians are called to do: grow in Christ, use our spiritual gifts to grow the church, and disciple others to do the same. Taught by Allan and Naomi Zak
Please join us for either of these classes, and invite others who may want to be part of them!
We have a great teaching series coming up in February called “Family First…?” As a follow-up to these conversations, we’d like to let you know ahead of time of an opportunity to attend a marriage conference at Hope Church in Grand Forks next month.
- When: Saturday, March 2, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Hope Church in Grand Forks
- Registration: $39 per person / $59 per couple
- Childcare is provided if you register by February 27
- Lunch is provided
Progress is being made with the construction on the second floor of our building! Lumber has been delivered, and wall framing has started! After that is finished, our contractors will work on finishing up plumbing, HVAC, and other tasks we will need to complete before we can start using the space.
We’re still looking for a ministry coach for the Welcome Team. This team is responsible for making us amazing at embracing outsiders at our weekend experiences. If you’d like to learn more about what being a Welcome Coach might mean, or if you think you’d like to help us better welcome and love people as they come to worship, please email Matty.